• Every studio and apartment has its own private entrance, bathroom, kitchen and terrace.
• In the summer season the minimal rental period is one week. Outside the summer season it’s also possible to rent a studio or apartment for a midweek or a weekend. In the winter season even a long stay is possible. Please let us know if you are interested.
• In the summer season checking in or out will take place on Saturdays. Arrival between 16:00 – 18:00h. Please inform us by telephone if you want to arrive sooner or later. On your departure day checking out should take place before 10:00h.
• Please leave your telephone number with your reservation at all times so we can always reach you by phone. Certain e-mail addresses are blocked sometimes and we wouldn’t want you to think we don’t take your request seriously.
• Every studio and apartment also has a free internet connection. We can lend you the internet cable if you don’t have one. In some spots outside you can also make free use of our wifi.
• Bringing your pet: € 25,-.
• Washing machine per turn, including detergent: € 3,-.
We also have an ironing-board and flat iron, brooms, vacuum cleaner and detergents available if you need them.
• Bed-linen (pillowcase, duvet cover, fitted sheets): € 7,- per person per stay.
• Deposit: € 200,-. You will get the deposit back at departure, if no damage has occurred.
• In spite of our rental conditions it might be useful for you to take a travel insurance.
• After reservation we will send you the invoice, a contract, the rental conditions and an itinerary by e-mail. We need you to return a signed copy of the contract and make an initial downpayment of € 100,-. The total sum must be transferred a month before your date of arrival. Per 2015 we have included tourist taxes (€ 0,50 per person, per day, from the age of 14) in the rental prices.
• Children are always very welcome. We have all kinds of toys available for them. They can enjoy themselves very easily on the 3000 m2 grounds around the house. Of course they can also make use of the pool, but only under your supervision.
General equipment in all apartments/studio
General attire in all apartments and studio’s: double beds (2x80x200), bunkbeds (80×200), duvets (140×200), pillows (60×60), bed-linen. At your request we can supply baby cots, highchairs and toys, no charge.
All terraces are furnished with a table and chairs, deckchairs and a clotheshorse. All apartments and studio’s have a couch, dining area, build-in closets, satellite television and internet connection (ADSL). All apartments and studio’s have their own hot water supply, electrical heating and a wood stove.
The kitchens of the apartments
The kitchens of the apartments both have a big refridgerator, dish washer, a 4 burner electric stove (apartment type A) or ceramical stove (apartment type C) with a hood. There are an electrical oven in apartment A and combi microwave in apartment C. Both apartments have a coffee maker, water cooker, plates, utensils, pots and pans, and even a pressure-cooker. We provide the dishwasher soaptablets.
Except for the dishwasher, the studio kitchens are identically equipped to apartment type A. All refridgerators have a freezing compartment.
Outside there’s a wooden pool (3,50×5,50m) with deckchairs and other seats. We have a petanque area, a ping-pong table, a playing area with swings, a seesaw, a sandpit and a badminton area. We also have a garage for bycicles.
There’s a roofed dining area outside with long picnic tables and benches and two barbecues for joint dinners. Next to the picnic tables are bookshelves with books in different languages.
Every apartment and studio is provided with information about the surrounding region of La Cigale. Let us inspire you even further with local tips for restaurants, special sights, or excursions. At your request we can provide you with detailed maps of the area.
Don’t forget to bring your own bed-linen, dish towels and bathing towels if not supplied by us.
Water shoes might come in handy if you like to swim in the Ardèche or Cèze rivers. Also summer hats and sunscreen are necessary if you, or your children, need protection from the sun. In the summer season it can get very hot.